Hormones and Mondays dont mix

I am noticing a pattern around that hormonal time of the month. My energy levels drop significantly and I just cant get enough sleep. So yoga didnt happen in favor of sleeping in an hour, although I did do an unnofficial stretching session when I got to work. I did lay in bed for awhile trying to convince myself how lovely it is to have me time in the mornings...but then apparently I fell back asleep and woke up at 7. Oh well. I think one of the biggest changes I've had over the past two months has been that I am being diligent and when I miss a day I dont get bent out of shape and call the whole thing off because the plan got ruined. I have just picked up on the next workout like nothing happened and you know what? Its nice not calling things off and saying oh, well I'll start again on Monday. NO. NOW.  How on Earth am I going to get results by waiting a week to start over? Plus, ANYTHING helps so even if I get a pilates session or 3 miles on teh elliptical at night with out yoga in the morning, I am still doing something.

I am a little proud of myself :) its kind of like a milestone of maturity lol. Yes, I did miss my me-time this morning, but its ok. It helps too that I have not gone off my new healthy eating lifestyle.

Ok off to work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Month

138!

Back to real life -but with less caffeine needed