ITS FINALLY FRIDAY

Im so happy it is Friday. And that tomorrow is Saturday. Its hormone time and I'm tired. I got through 10 min of pilates last night and pretty much fell asleep on the floor when I turned over for swan pose. My body just said "NOPE." So I went to bed.

I woke up on time this morning but fell back asleep until 630 because my daughter crawled in with me and she is still tiny enough to be sooooooooo snuggly. But I got up at 630 and did yoga and traffic was amazing so I was able to leave later than normal and still pick up an egg and some veggies for breakfast.

Now Im contemplating a Red Bull... It is going to be a quiet day today - my boss is out today so that means that no one but me and the other two staff ladies are here :D We have fun :D

Tomorrow is also the trunk or treat at the church - the kids will be excited. I have to start packing for my trip... only a couple days away!

Oh and morning weigh in was the same as yesterday: 136.5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Month

138!

Back to real life -but with less caffeine needed