2nd day of the week

Yesterday was CRAZY at work. Thankfully today I feel a little more organized and energized and I am going to say it again, it really does make a difference starting my day with "me-time" doing yoga. I missed it yesterday and just felt really frazzled all day (no thanks to the circumstances of the day either). But I have been doing it for long enough now that when I miss a day I do notice a difference. It was so dang hard to get up today - especially since I had my tiny furball snuggled up under my chin all night but I did it, albeit 15 min later than I wanted but just having that quiet time in the morning to just breathe, wake up, not think about anything and get my blood moving (minus having a tiny furball climbing your leg while doing hero pose and another furball underneath you wanting a tummy rub). Its nice to end with deadmans pose to just silently pray and be greatful that I even can do the yoga in the morning in a warm house and have a hot shower at tea ready to go afterwards. Even though I do wish that deadmans pose could turn into a 6 hour nap, I use it to be activley relaxed and to start to outline my day.

I am happy to not be so discombobulated today - I think it also helped that I took 30 min yesterday before I left work to get the next two days to do lists taken care of. It is also nice to take this time in the morning to get into my groove for the workday. Ok well here's to Tuesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Month

138!

Back to real life -but with less caffeine needed