Call me crazy..

I think I just went a little crazy. I may or may not have agreed to start running at 5:15am.

It would be an attempt to help a friend get back into gear.. and I usually am awake at 5am, and end up going back to sleep until after my alarm goes off. SO I figured I would capitalize on the fact that I am already up and it would be good to add some cardio... honestly I'm a little scared of not getting enough sleep. But this may help me get to sleep earlier as it is. (Since its working soooo well right now... har har har)

I LOVE conditioning and exercising, and I love helping others do it too. It was so much fun abotu 3 years ago I ran a stretch and conditioning class and it was great watching the improvement of my students.

But I can do it. I hate running. But I need to challenge myself to do new things. And it will be fun having someone to do it with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Month

138!

Back to real life -but with less caffeine needed