............

Organic blue corn chips and guacamole are a good breakfast, right?? I didnt have time to grab anything at home and since I fly out tomorrow it wouldnt do me any good to grab my Atkins shakes since they come in packages of 4...I'll just get some when I arrive.  I yoga'd this morning, although not very relaxingly...my daughter woke up at 5am and was a whiny little crab cake the entire time telling that she "doesnt yike yoda mama"....

But I did it and since I'm pretty good at ignoring whining when I want to, it wasnt so bad. And the benfit of her waking me up early, is that I had time to do yoga and then go have some tea and read scriptures (like I've been trying to do anyways...)

I have nothing more to say here today, my brain is trying to distinguish what needs to be done for work vs getting ready for my trip...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Month

138!

Back to real life -but with less caffeine needed