God is good all the time.

I am so blessed. Yesterday I got to pay off a bill that has been nagging me for 10 years early!! (VICTORY!) And this morning I woke up to the sweetest love note from hubs. AND I got huge hugs and "tisses" from my DD before work. God has blessed our little family beyond measure and personally I feel like He has taken the time out to personally show me how much I am loved.

I woke up at 6:50am today... oops. (YAY for dry shampoo.) But nevertheless I was in good spirits and took my tea with me and sang at the top of my lungs all the way to work. I also snuck in some Chuck Mangione so that was good too.

Got to deal with ridiculous traffic... which never happens. So my plan to get breakfast on the way to work didnt happen and now Im stuck between eating nothing, eating carrots or going out.

I am officially 136.... id been back and forth between 136 and 137 the past couple days and finally leveled out at 136. Which is crazy to think I've lost 10 pounds... and really only have 6 more to go before my goal weight.

I was also looking at my goals and I totally got off the wagon on the caffeine and black tea thing. I will say that my intake is a fraction of what it had been, but I've decided for my morale it cannot go away completely.

Now to breakfast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Month

138!

Back to real life -but with less caffeine needed