Another rant. Sorry again.

WTH people?? It KILLS me to see how many people double book themselves and dont know it. It is so aggravating. If you say you are going to do something, EFFING DO IT. Get a calendar, set a reminder on your phone for petes sake - USE YOUR DAMN PHONE for petes sake... you have a mini computer attached to your hip AT ALL TIMES...there is zero excuse to not use it. You really learn a lot about people by noticing their habits and I really try not to judge people right off the bat, but now being shown just how flaky people are, and honestly I am surprised about one of these people, my trust in them is waning. Dont waste my effing time and then come whining about how much help you need when you had access to the tools and the help you need but flaked out on it. One thing I have learned about myself over the years is that I just dont trust people in general, and I am starting to understand why. Rant EFFING over.

I was awake at 3:45am. Why?? No idea. So I took an hour in bed and mentally rearranged my room. Then I must have fallen back asleep because I woke up at 6:15 which is the usual scripture/quiet time hour, but I had to skip yoga...if that doesnt happen at 6 or earlier, then I just run out of time. But I was thankful I got to have my time. I think though, I may need to make an adjustment on what time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Month

138!

Back to real life -but with less caffeine needed