5am is too early.

I woke up gumpy. Mainly because  I have been so tired and ended up having to go to the a prayer breakfast for the county at 6:30am...which means I had to leave my house at the same time I normally would be starting yoga. But as it were, I woke up and actually really enjoyed myself. And there was tea and food, so I was happy.

For lunch my tribe suprised me and took me out to lunch and I havent gotten a darn thing done today. Well, I got my kindle fire yesterday and ended up getting my brain into electronic calendar format which is my main reason behind a Kindle fire. I am not thoroughly impressed with it, I would rather just have a straight android tablet, however for the 7" ones that actually fit in my purse, my choices were either Kindle or Digiland... or I sign up for a data plan which i dont want. SO I settled with at least a name brand. And it does mostly what i want it to do... i dont like that even though it uses android, it does not take a lot of the apps that regular android does, so I had to switch our wireless texting over and it took a bit to get everything set up... also, with all the menus from amazon, it jsut is a very busy layout. But for what I need it does ok.

I have felt so discombobulated this week...next week I think I will get back into the swing of things. I just want to curl up in a marshmallow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Month

138!

Back to real life -but with less caffeine needed