Monday...

So Monday started off with me waking up at 6:30 instead of 6:15... so needless to say yoga didnt happen this morning. But I did stretch a bit in the shower so I'm not totally thrown off and I did making it out of the house on time. I was a little bummed, but it is dark in the mornings now so I wonder if my body is adjusting to it.

My goal for this week is to go from 141.5 to 138 by Sunday, do pilates every night and elliptical at least 1 mile a night.  Hubbys birthday was Sunday and I made a ton of good food but ate portion sizes and even had some cookie dough... but I was good. Plus I had fasted all day anyways.

Still feeling ok... Im still a little off since my day  didint start as planned. Im one of those people where if I get thrown off my track or routine it takes me a bit to get back on a track. Plus it didnt help that I forgot to file our B/O tax report on Friday, so I had to do that first thing this morning which again, threw off my schedule of events for work.

SO I am going to go get a snack and some tea and rewrite my day. Happy Monday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Month

138!

Back to real life -but with less caffeine needed