I love pilates!

So I signed up for www.dailyburn.com and I am LOVING IT. I hate going to the gym because I dont know what to do.. I usually just stay on the elliptical and watch house hunters. And I really dont like lifting weights there unless there is NO ONE there which only happens at 5am.

So one thing I discovered I love last night is that there are programs that you can go along with that is like having a personal trainer - no one day is the same thing and it gives you a goal of finishing the program in like 14 days. I decided to start with Pilates. I've never done pilates, But after day one I am totally hooked. And sore.

I think it will be a good fit considering I need to really build back my core  - I tried the CORE program, but the guy that did the first workout was just too annoying for me to get into it. I like pilates I think because its like yoga... its like ballet stretches and workouts, and since the only time I have to work out is between 9:30 and 10:30pm... its low impact. Who feels like bouncing around at 10pm??

SO I have made it 5 days and Im feeling good, sore and not bloated at all (thats a good thing). Even in this first week of motivation however it has been a little hard to stick to good choices.. I have been doing great though and havent given in to taco bell :) But sugar is already starting to sound not so good and I have been craving flavor and spicy food and veggies. Part of me really wishes that this was an over night thing. But I keep having to remind my self that Ive been inactive for 3 years... its going to be a process to get back in shape. But Im proud of my self that i even started.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Month

138!

Back to real life -but with less caffeine needed