Hump day

Its Wednesday and I am pretty sure sometimes Wednesdays can feel worse than Mondays. I think maybe because it is in the middle... not the beginning when there is potential to have renewed vigour for the week and goals ahead and not the end where you can just relax... Today was one of those Wednesdays. Yes, I did get up and do my yoga, take my vitamin and have my protein shake for breakfast. But I did yawn more than usual and I wished dead-mans pose would have lasted about an hour longer.

But I think the important part is that I did it and didn't do my usual "dont feel like it... not gonna." and go back to bed. I was super tired by 9pm last night however and so staying up until 11 probably didnt do me very well.

It is now dark in the mornings again and COLD. I love it :D Since Monday I am down 3 pounds... from 145 to 142...yay for eating clean! (and atkins protein shakes!) I really havent cut anything out, just either eat less of it or a healthier version. And its nice.

Ok back to work. Day 3 down, two more to go before the weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Month

138!

Back to real life -but with less caffeine needed