Its almost Friday

Got back on track last night... but do you know what the dumbest thing in the world is?? Having BOTH feet cramp so hard that it cramps your calves WHILE you're having to point your toes for pilates. Im not sure how effective last nights session was considering the pain of the cramps was really distracting. But whatever.

Yoga was good this morning... I love Raquel Welch. But I think I am finally getting limber enough and strong enough to move up to something a little more challenging. Maybe... I really do love those 15 min videos. I have also discovered a new way to help wake up and get my blood moving. Apparently its something like a swedish spa treatment - so in the hot shower, you alternate temperatures between hot and cold water and let me tell you what.... THAT wakes you the heck up. 

Im not sure I'll be hitting my goal of 138 by Sunday.. I do have a chance for 139 though... am at 140.5 this morning so I will be celebrating getting under 140...its like my body just got comfortable at 140+ and getting past it has been tougher than it used to be. I know my metabolism has slowed down just due to getting older, but its not too bad still. So crossing my fingers :) I think what will help too is adding in some cardio. That is my goal next week is to add in at least 1 mile on the elliptical every day. 

Other than that, I am feeling ok and REALLY going to try to be good and stick to my schedule today and be productive. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Month

138!

Back to real life -but with less caffeine needed