A nap is needed...

Skipped pilates last night... why? I unintentionally passed out cold at 9:30. I was so dang tired. And I still am tired. My guess is PMS. But I will power through. And really last nights pilates sesssion was only a 12 minute stretch program so I didnt miss much and I'll pick it up tonight.

I yawned throughout my yoga this morning... but it still felt really good. But I did cave and have a cup of plain black tea - functioning this morning was a little more difficult.

I've made it to 140 without starving!! I love the perks of eating right and exercising. You not only get to feel good, but you get to start looking good. And just in time too! We have family photos this afternoon and the only clothes my entire family has that goes together is red, white and navy. Up until today my navy skirt has been too small around the hips/butt area and hikes up the lining which had looked really funny. BUT when I crossed my fingers and slipped it on today it went on with no problems! YAY! I may end up having to get a 5 hour energy or somehting to make it through to photos.

For some reason my eyes have been burning a lot.. .I have rosacea and its been under control from the metrogel but I've heard that the eyes can be affected as well. Or I'm just tired. Which i have been lately.

Well I'm going to try to focus now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Month

138!

Back to real life -but with less caffeine needed