Its that time of year....

When everyone gets sick.  Including yours truly. We did what was necessary to do on Saturday, like getting out Christmas tree and decorating and medicating all the while, but taking Sunday off from Church and all responsibilities to just sleep, eat and watch movies was the best decision we could have made. We all just slumped around the house, nothing got done except a few dishes... and it was GREAT. I need a few more of those days.

I havent weighed myself in 2 weeks, but my clothes still fit so I think Im ok. Ive been pretty lax about working out, mainly due to being sick and on my period, but I've been trying to fit it in as I feel good.  I have been doing my yoga and scriptures and bible study every morning though, that seems to have stuck as a habit.

I've decided to start setting week long goals - this week, I am going to eat vegetables for breakfast and lunch all week. So I had to take stock last night and remember this journey is not soley based on weight loss. I keep falling into the just 5 more pounds category, but thankfully it isnt detrimental thinking as it used to be. But I think in my mind, that when you are healthy you have muscle tone, so it is something Im working towards, but have to remind my self that it is not the end goal. You can still have muscle tone and look good, but be unhealthy.

Ok, off to go ride the wave.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Month

138!

Back to real life -but with less caffeine needed