Brr.

I feel like I've taken a month off from a normal schedule. Really looking back its been close. Between travelling, holiday and family in town, being sick and then PMS... workouts have pretty much not happened. I have stuck to my yoga though, that is easy to do in the morning and Im a little addicted to my morning routine. And thankfully I have kept eating correctly so I am still on track for the most part.

Its almost Christmas time... I think I've been too tired and sick to really get excited. Im excited about some gifts Im giving this year, but at this point Im just plain tired. My kids are sick too. So at this point I am going to just try to make it through the holidays with as good of attitude as I can muster. Maybe after AF leaves my disposition will improve.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Month

138!

Back to real life -but with less caffeine needed